Microsoft Dynamics™ CRM
CRM, customer relationship management, is an integrated business solution that provides
the tools and capabilities needed to create and easily maintain a clear picture of
customers from first contact, to purchase, to post-sales, and for the rest of the customer life cycle.
These applications deliver a system for sharing customer information and managing all
customer interactions in a structured way that builds loyalty, increases profits, and
creates competitive advantage.
For example a company with multiple customer touch points—storefront, Web store,
direct sales force, channel sales force, telephone catalogue — can still deliver a uniform
customer experience. This solution opens the door for other business process enhancements,
such as business intelligence, collaboration, and web-based commerce.
AuraTech will work closely with you to thoroughly understand your organization’s needs
and customize the software accordingly. We will help integrate it with your work environment,
and ensure your familiarity with the software. We will continue to provide support after the
implementation of the software.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM can be used to:
- Increase customer retention
- Cross-sell or up-sell existing customers
- Meet Sarbanes-Oxley requirements for customer record retention
- Perform advanced analytics on customer
Some of its key functional areas are:
- Contact management
- Call-centre automation
- Email management
- Sales force automation
Microsoft Dynamics CRM integrates seamlessly into existing business applications like
Excel and Word created a better customer experience resulting in little or no disruption,
a smoother and faster deployment and overall greater customer satisfaction.
MARKETING: GENERATE DEMAND
- holistic, comprehensive set of marketing capabilities
- campaign management features
- insightful marketing analytics
- increase the effectiveness of marketing programs
- better track key performance indicators
SALES: CLOSE DEALS FAST
- fast access to customer data and history online or offline
- create a single view of the customer
- streamline and automate everyday sales processes
- promote shorter sales cycles, higher close rates, and improved customer retention
- keep sales prospects and customers informed of new product and service offerings
CUSTOMER SERVICE: DELIVER RESPONSIVE SERVICE
- deliver consistent, efficient service
- enhance customer loyalty and profitability
- comprehensive customer service solution
- familiar to users, completely customizable
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 delivers:
- Rich customer relationship management (CRM) capabilities within a native Microsoft
- Flexible design and consistent processes with real-time business insight
- The ability to deploy quickly, customize simply, and manage easily
Microsoft is the preferred CRM Vendor, with easy implementation and high ROI. Research conducted
by IPED shows that Microsoft Dynamics™ CRM solutions rise to the top as the best overall solution
for the SMB market. Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions are chosen 50 percent more often than the
nearest competitor’s solutions, as it has been found to be more functional and profitable than
Open Source, Enterprise and other SMB CRM Solutions.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM has marketing, sales, and service capabilities that are fast, familiar, and flexible,
helping businesses of all sizes. Microsoft Dynamics CRM has the flexibility to change deployment models over
time if business or IT preferences change. You can conduct business globally with full support for multiple
languages and currencies across multiple time zones.